Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Reveal.

Remember months ago I said I wanted a goat? Well, I guess Santa was listening even back then because guess what he left for me?
Well, to tell the truth, I am a little frightened of this thing. It SCREAMS and I don't like that. Plus, I think Santa got confused. I really wanted one of those goats that fall over when startled, not one who startles me or makes me want to hide. Even Izzy runs from it when it screams.

I'm not really complaining. We got toys and treats, which we really liked. And the goat is OK when it's quiet. And my mom sure is amused by it.

Oh, and do you know what day it is? This is the day 17 years ago our old bro William started this blog. Break out the celebratory nip!

11 comments:

  1. Maybe you can get your goat to nap with you and be quiet! Awww, William, we miss ya pal. Happy Blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool gift. Happy Blogoversary!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can whap the scream outta that goat, Ivan. Happy Blogoversary too!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Happy Blogoversary!
    We'll never forget Angel William.
    Have seen video of those fainting goats; weird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogoversary! It does not sound like this goat is much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that goat needs a good whapping, but that might make it scream more. Congratulations on your 17th Blogoversary. That is a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A screaming goat that is that tiny? Yikes!!!!
    I like Ernie's suggestion...whap that thing! MOL!!
    William, you are very much missed <3
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful blogoversary memories of dear Angel William. So sweet. Say, I think they make muzzles for goats, you know. "And the goat is okay when it's quiet."- hmm, this is something mom says about dad now and then...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your blogoversary. That is an interesting goat. Why did you want one in the first place ? They don't stay finted for very long, in case you were planning something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogaversary. I miss William to this minute as I do Caroline and the other babies as well. Elliott, Russell and Olivia...Eddie and Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm, not sure any of us would appreciate a screaming goat. Maybe if you bite it hard enough it will stop. Congrats on 17 years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.