Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Izzy Report.

I was going to tell you all about my recent inspection duties in making sure no cat toys were put in this trash bag by mistake. You may not see all the results, but I did a very good job at perforating checking the bag.
Thankfully there were none, but even more important to report is our very very dry weather. The humidity is so low that every time our mom pets us, we all get shocked! Somebody around here needs a grounding strap.
Wait. Where does that clip go?!?

12 comments:

  1. I have never seen one of those. Good job checking the bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my human didn't even know there was such a thing as a grounding strap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clip looks rather threatening! Good job on sorting the trash, Izzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee! That clip does not look to friendly :o
    I don't want to know where it goes either!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take your inspector duties very seriously, Izzits!
    We finally have rain; things were getting very dry here, and we live in the middle of The Great Lakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood.....ewe did a grate job at ripping ta shredz de trash bag for inspectshunz.....sorry, placing a slight tear...

    and ewe shuld see uz in de winterz time.... static ZZZZZZZ like crazee buddy... even runnin a humid a fryer... ☺☺☺ we hatez it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good snoopervisor you are, Izzy. Y’know, I get shocked too sometimes when the mom pets me. But I don’t want one of those things attached to me! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Izzy, you got my mom to laughing here with that suggestion. Make HER, your mom, wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are funny Izzy. That's a great job you have.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work on that bag, Izzy. Dad has a suggestion for where that clip might go, but I can't put it here. Is that even a real thing?

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.