Thursday, June 05, 2014

Thursday Wrap-Up.

It's a bird! It's a bug!



Oh, it's Snapoline.

Drag.

Maybe the heat is making her crazy. Or the grasshoppers she sees on the balcony and can't get to. Oh well, how long can it last? Really, if only she'd nap like a normal cat, Elliott and I could get some relief!

Well, I hope you all have a pest-free fun weekend!

18 comments:

  1. We know ya would have rather seen a bird or a bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you are so cute there. Dang humans. They are totally impossible and I give up trying to figure them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending sleepy thoughts to Snapoline to encourage a looong nap for her,
    a fun weekend for you and Elliott ;) heehee
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe she'll forget to snap for a few hours. Or maybe she'll snap up a grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, I wish we had some grasshoppers to keep Binga entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  6. William, I love photos that show off the little bits of white furrs you have on your chest and tummy! Squee! Does't Elliott have them too? Ooh, can't wait to see...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy weekend to all of you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline doesn't nap? That must be a little upsetting to you and Elliott. Tell her to pop on over here--I sleep enough for two. Have an, um, alert weekend, Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear William, its spitty the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh oh, a crazypants Snapoline sounds like bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. we feel you....we got a crazy orange terrorist here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. boyoboy...we guyz know ALL about crabby sisters...

    *sheesh*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you absolutely sure its not a bird?

    Have a great weekend...

    Noodle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I understand...I'm pet sitting my sister's dog. She saw rabbits in the front yard and went psycho :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear, best to just walk away slowly and hope you aren't noticed!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  16. We hope you have a good Sunday William. Maybe Caroline is napping by now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. She cut off my earsies in the picture, Sillies!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.