Thursday, January 31, 2008

WMD January Report.

So I've had a few questions in comments this month and I thought I'd answer them here.
  • A lot of you couldn't believe I like V8. My mom couldn't believe it either. She told me she's never known a cat who liked tomato-y stuff. And now she knows two (Olivia likes it too)! Caroline couldn't care less about it, though, and Russell-Bustle tries to bury it every time he smells it.

  • Sammy and Miles asked about weatherstripping. My mom took it all off the doorway, can you believe it? Something about it being pointless to replace it and why waste more money on it. Not very thoughtful, if you ask me.

  • prez & kittery from sandnmyshooz asked why Olivia is called Kangaroo Girl and jans funny farm asked where she came from. Just so happens, Olivia got the kangaroo from where she was before my mom found her. Here's the scoop: oldie post one and oldie post two.
I've had lots of new visitors this month too and wanted to say thanks for stopping by to: d. chedwick bryant, Poppy Q, Tigger the FBI Cat, Diamond Emerald-Eyes, JB, Gandalf & Grayson, Camie's Kitties, and Mozart and Gonzo. If I haven't been by to visit you yet, you can blame my mom. Or Russell.

And guess what? I got a very special neat-o award from Sammy and Miles. Thanks so much, guys! This is great!



We agree with Sammy and Miles, we think everyone's blog is excellent and it's hard to pick who to pass it on to. So I'm going to choose only one: The Furry Kids, especially because reading about Titus' 'tocks makes me fall over laughing.

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!
    It's neat to see different things kitties like.I like Doritos Zesty Cheese ;)
    There are lots of new kitties in the blogosphere these days.Plenty I have not met. It's hard when Mom is busy "sigh"
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only like tomatoey stuff when it is attached to cheese and peperoni off a pizza.

    Concatulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! As for the new visitors, isn't it grand to have new friends... of course, it makes it harder to visit everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey William, sorry we haven't been by for awhile. It's good to see you, and congratulations on your award!

    Rocky
    & everykitty at Artsy Catsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Concatulations on yore award, William. Fanks for the cool update too :)
    Purrrrrrrrs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. William, we have lots of new kitties. Mum added at least 30 more blogs to our list last weekend. We hadn't added anyone in a while either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi William-we thought we'd come by and visit and say hello! Our mom works in the movie business and goes to NM alot to work...she doesn't think it's too bad.

    Kodak, 3 perf and Winton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi William-we gave you anaward this morning-please check it out on our blog

    Koda, 3 perf and Winton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog *is excellent - congratulations on this well-deserved award!

    Have a great weekend, all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concatulations on your award.I enjoyed reading your older posts.
    Does Olivia still bite? How's Russell adapting to house life?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Catzee would probably like V-8 but not me. Many thanks for stopping by my blog while I've been in surgery, recovery, and diagnosis. It's encouraging to have such good friends during this difficult time. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Concatuwations on the award!

    The Thing awwived at mine house today. Go mine bwoggy to see. I is upset!

    ReplyDelete
  13. concatualations on your award! you certainly deserve it, you're all excellent!

    Thank you very much for your kind words for Sonny & his family. They mean a lot.

    PS V8? huh. even my beans don't like V8...unless there is vodka in it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dennis loves V8 with pistachios and chili poppers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. :::Slaps Mom's forehead:::
    Hey, I coulda' tried your V-8!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK I'll eat just about anything, though I like my Mom's spaghetti better when it has white clam sauce on it rather than red meat sauce. I found out this weekend that I LOVE lutefisk. Ever tried it?
    ~Rufus~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wm., you have no snow!

    Yes, there are many new bloggers and it's getting really hard to keep up with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.