Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pet Update.

Well, at least one of my new little pet preying mantises is still around, even though it's getting kind of cold for her at night. I was worried because I didn't see her for days, but Mom said she was actually just on the garage side of the house where there aren't any windows. Now she's moved to just under the kitchen window where I can talk to her again. Mom even held her up to me while she was on the little stick. I tried to pet her but the glass got in the way.

So instead I just told her, "Don't freeze, little pet."


Now Olivia wants one. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. William, just bring 'em inside. that way you'll know where they are at all times. maybe you could share your cat food with them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should tell your mom to get ya one of those terrarium-thingies so that your pet will stay warm and safe. That way you can watch her all the time.
    Buzzerbee & meep

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Edsel. Can't you just bring him in??? And oh wow! my word verification thingy starts with beau!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.