Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tiny Boy Bored.

It's been cold and rainy for days and no birds have come to the feeders outside the kitchen window. I hid the really good toys early so there weren't those to play with and I wasn't in the mood for any of the 4,000 other toys we have. I spent some time opening a drawer in the kitchen that Mom has taped closed (like that works). I even tried to open the door on the bathroom vanity but there's some plastic thing in the way that only Mom can work. That appeared right after Olivia and I played under there one day a few weeks ago and knocked the drain pipe out of the wall and off the sink. (That was a very good day–I even dared Olivia to drink some of the water that spilled out!)

So I had to sleep for most of the day, but at least I got to do this in ninja mode. NO ONE CAN SEE ME ON THE BLACK FUTON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee meowee.