Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Happy Boy.

I'm feeling pretty light and energetic these days! Not only have I been able to jump up to the window to watch the newest dove nesters but I've been to the top of the cat trees to nap too. I had stopped doing all that eons ago because I'd had a few jumping misses that had made me very wary. Now though I'm all over the place, including checking out what might be in the kitchen sink or on the countertops.
Like last week? Even though I like my low-carb food arrangement, I did grab a loaf of French bread off the counter, tear open the bag and run off with the heel! Mom was quick to get it away from me and wanted to know if I thought I was trying out for the feline version of Les Misérables. She is so weird sometimes.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling so good, that's always a terrific thing, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fun guy. Glad you are back to jumping. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling good and back to jumping on higher places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzits, you must read more, especially the classics!
    Types the person who hasn't read most of them herself...
    (But I saw the movie!)
    It's good to read that you are jumping, even if it's to inappropriate places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee! Jumping up there is good exercise!
    Too bad the mum took your prize away :/
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got back to more jumping too. We are so lucky when that happens. XX

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.