Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Birthday Boy.

I meant to post two weeks ago but I got busy with something¹. Same thing happened last week², if you can believe it! But today I made sure my day is clear — I am nine years old today!
And I'm going to celebrate, right after I check out what's going on outside.

1 I was entertained by the wasps who took up residence on the balcony. One even came in to play but my mom said he had to leave.
2 I was entertained by the return of our hummingbird friends. I wish one of them would come in to play.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Happy Birthday from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Ivan! Your mom was right to make that wasp leave, they don't play nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivan, you don't look a day over 7!
    Happy Birthday, Handsome.
    We are hoping to see hummers soon, but we are still rather cold; well below average for this time of year, so they may be staying south of us where it's warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a most happee birthday two ewe dood; heerz two de next 90 and tell yur mom thanx.. for kind lee askin de wasp ta leeve ...coz it will get ewe MOR treetz two day...ore hope full lee a perch pizza pie anda donut. happee healthee yeer a head buddy ♥♥ ♫♫♪♫♫♪♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Purrthday Ivan - and many more !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, a belated Happy 9th Birthday Ivan, you lil' spring chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now now! Best you play with your brofur!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee Ivan! I hope you had a pawsome birthday!!
    Hopefully food was involved ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kitties constantly distract *me* from blogging (and cleaning, etc.). :D

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.