Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Return.

My blanket is back! After all those days of warmer-than-normal temps, it's finally gotten more seasonal, so I'm glad to see it again. I keep it neat during the day but at night I bunch it all up to make a toasty little nest. It's fun to make biscuits on, too.
In the evenings I share it with my mom while we watch TV. She puts it over her feet and I lounge on top, and that keeps her toes extra warm!

Speaking of Mom, she says thanks for all the well wishes. She's feeling much better and we never missed a meal. (Although there was one cat box cleanout fail, but I probably shouldn't mention that.)😺

12 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have your special blankie once again, it is blankie time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have your special blankie back again. I am glad your mom is feeling better. I think you can allow her one fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivan, you look very comfy cozy!
    Bet you and Izzits spent a lot of time caring for your humom; glad to read that she's better.
    If The Hubby gets sick, the world is falling apart and nothing gets done, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your blanket is back, and your human is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivan. you look happy and comfy. It's all we can ask. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are glad things are getting back to normal with your blanket and your Mom !

    ReplyDelete
  7. A favorite blankie is the best. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A nice comfy blankie is one of the more important things in a cat's life. Mine's currently in the laundry basket I noticed. I don't understand why humans have to wash us off of stuff. Anyway, glad your mom's feeling better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are all really enjoying blanket weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what I'd do without a blanket in the frozen tundra I live in. Oh, I know it's just up in the Northeast somewhere, but it's getting colder by the minute, so I can appreciate how important a blanket (blankie Bridget calls it) is to keep our gorgeousness warm and toasty. Give your mom special purrs from us. x

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.