Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Another Busy Day.

Yes, I know it doesn't look like it, but I'm busy testing this new woven cover my mom got for the love seat. I like it a lot.
OK, well, actually she got it to use as a rug in front of the kitchen sink. But I attacked it and bunched it up so many times over two days that she gave up* and decided to use it here instead. No more ratty towels! Score!

*And this only after her broken record complaint: "Izzy, if I trip and fall on this rug and break a hip or something, who do you think will feed you? Ivan won't, I can tell you that."

12 comments:

  1. I think you're doing a very important job, just watch out that your Mom doesn't fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds to me like you got exactly what you wanted - clearly you intended for that rug to be on the love seat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very important to make sure the cover is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Good to see your plan worked Izzy!!!!
    Mums are always using the "if anything happens to me..." line ;)
    You look SO comfy ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izzy! Your Mom sounds just like our Mom! Fo you think they go to Mom school?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Izzits, you are a quite the little scientist...working a theory, recording the results, and proposing a work-around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now Izzy, you are the cat in charge...today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Izzy, I bet that was your plan all along. Good job getting what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Izzy, looks like you have the best testing technique I've ever seen. I did that very thing just the other day when mom and dad brought home a folded up canvas and set it on the floor temporarily. In no time flat I was all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job, Izzy! I'll have to remember that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMC, Izzy! We have a runner rug that Laz keeps pulling around and we need a better cover on the top of TBT's TV chair. Great idea. ~ MARLEY

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.