Tuesday, March 26, 2019

False Alarm.

You might imagine what sort of panic I felt when I happened to see 'cat wash' on my mom's to do list for today. This would be almost as bad as going to the cat fix-it place! Did I have to hide? Where could I hide where I wouldn't be found? What if I had to hide all day? I could starve!



Then, when I saw her gather up the various furniture towels and the couch blankets and the basket quilt, I realized what that note meant. It meant Ivan's cat yakkery had been discovered!

Thank goodness, because I can wash myself!

14 comments:

  1. I am glad she is not going to wash you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that was close but I’m glad you didn’t have to hide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a worry, Izzy! Of course you can wash yourself perfectly well without any help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whooo wheeee! That was a close one, Handsome One.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking you misread it and it was CAR wash. Good that she didn't give anyone a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you dodged that bullet, Izzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad you didn't get a bath or other awful thing that involves water ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Izzy, why do cats only yak on the furniture, carpet, or blankies? Is there something about barfing on a solid floor that is abhorrent? Is there a possibility of blowback? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew! That was a close call, Izzy. But now Ivan will have to yack on all that stuff again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We try ta yak considerately by jumping off the bed first. However, we DO prefer carpet over linoleum. That would make it just TOO easy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn straight you can wash yourself!! Sadly cat beds can't!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dodged a bullet there Izzy ;)
    MOL!!!!!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.