Monday, September 17, 2018

We're Back.

The worst thing happened to me while we were away.

Remember how my mom said it was time for my shot? Well, it happened. I was tricked into the troll box by the Red Dot. I yelled immediately and all the way to the clinic and then I was terrorized by stupid dogs while waiting and then I put up the biggest fight getting out of the box. I lost that battle but blood was drawn, and it wasn't even mine! But the vet tech was so patient and nice to me, she even let me hunker down on a towel in the sink while Mom addressed her wounds.



And after all this torture, I was told that I HAVE TO GO ON A DIET.

Then the worst part.

I know Mom's checking out those microchip-activated feeders so that Elliott, Caroline and Ivan can eat at will while I can't. I AM GOING TO STARVE.

15 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Look at that sweet innocent face! Who'd a thunk it? But we are kinda impressed by what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Oh no, not that four letter word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Izzy, that was not a good experience. But at least it’s over now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor kitty. That is so unfair.Welcome back! I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have you back again. Don't mess with Izzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have one of those microchip activated feeders for Binga... which she doesn't always use, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, that sounds like an awful day ! We're so sorry you have to be on D-I-E-T ! That's unfair, you're just big boned ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got a P.O. box, buddy? I can try to smuggle you some Temptations. Human's are soooooooo MEAN. Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, not the D word! Good work on putting up a fierce battle though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice vacation with mum and then the Vet!?
    Then a diet after all the fight you gave?
    Sheesh!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear friends

    Thank you so very much for the lovely comment in honor our are Diva Princess...
    she was a very very bright shining light here and I feel sure she is illuminating/bossing all at the Rainbow Bridge.
    With hugs and proud to have been Mom of Madi
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Izzy, you wounded your momma?!? Well, no wonder she's putting you on a diet! Either The Hubby or I have to stand by when Manny and CB are eating, bc CB gobbles his food (sound familiar?), then pushed Manny right off his bowl...and they are loving brofurrs! So, we direct CB off to another location, so CB gets only his share, and Manny gets his whole meal. But those microchip-activated bowls seem like a good way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. guyz...hope yur mom hada grate date oh birth anda awesum staycationz; hope ya getted in 23.7 sleepz N dood....feer knot....therz mor in one way ta get foodz ta a kitteh...we will send ewe de sekrit code heer : **************

    ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that stinks! Why do vets always think kitties (and doggies) need to go on diets? Around here we like our pets a little plump :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Honey, it’s you and me against the moms!!! Let’s grt together and make a plan.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.