Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Oh, For Meowing Out Loud.



Yes, I am in hiding. Why? Because my mom will not stop talking about the little lizard she came upon in the garage and how she had to coax it out in order to keep it safe from getting squished by the car.

This is worse than her going on and on yesterday about the giant katydid she coaxed onto a branch to move it and save it from being stepped on.

I think she may have lost her tiny mind. If she was so worried about them, why didn't she invite them in where they'd really be safe?

8 comments:

  1. Izzy, moms just ARE that way. I have to put up with similar things even when it's not my fault that she sees a lizard tail...it's like I took it off the lizard or something. (unless she has CCTV cameras around...does she? Oh Noes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mum likes all living creatures and wants them all to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like our mum SO much!
    She even laughed when she read your comment about inviting them inside to be safe!!
    WE kinda like the idea of inviting them inside ;)
    Mmmmmmmm!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizards and katydids are cool! I bet you would have loved to meet them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izzy, your Mom just has a big heart and wants to be sure the little creatures are safe. My Mom and Dad do the same thing with critters who have found themselves in harms way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure you would have taken very good care of it, Izzy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Izzy, I think your mom is on to you, which is why she didn't invite them inside! You do look innocent of such devious thoughts though. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.