Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sigh.

And now a tail in my face.



17 comments:

  1. You two look very cute together ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tail is at least better than the butt ;)
    We think Izzy likes to touch you and
    feel happy to be near his big brother.
    Maybe he is just a tease.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    William, I do have shaved spots on both my front legs.
    Due to the lighting and my colouring you cannot see the spots well.
    If you look closely you can sorta see.
    I do have a shaved butt because of my issues,
    but I am not showing you that!
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you do NOT look happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinna of a short tail though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He wants you to notice him William. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That certainly is the stink-eye, William. He has a funny way of showing you affection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mum commiserates with you William. She says I always wave my tail in her face when I lie on her when she is in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. William, Izzy simply loves you, that's all! Why don't you smack him with YOUR tail?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A man cannot get a break? Nope, this is just sweetness.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first glance one might think the tail is a bit rude, but I think it's loving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kids these days, they got no respect...........

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.