Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Again.

I guess Caroline was still all excited from posing in her saffron scarf, since all she did was cry and pick and cry and whine and throw herself against Mom's door all night, like she was special or something. I tell you, the racket kept us all awake. And this made Mom so tired and bleary-eyed that when she went to pet me this morning she accidentally poked me in the nose! I guess it didn't get much better, because we took a nap with her when she got home this afternoon. Of course, that was pretty fun...until Russell Bustle had to get in the tree window and try to claw up the curtains.



Some kids!

Anyway, have lots of fun and naps this weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Well she certainly looked lovely in that scarf! And well she probably wanted you all to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oah William~!
    That is all girls do!!!
    Just makes her happy and proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when that happens! Nose pokes are awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she was beautiful in her scarf though! Billy's just like Russell, and he's not allowed in the bedroom when it's sleeping time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, she's just a kid. Not wike us mature kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look sort of exasperated, Wm. - I would be, too!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, that sounds like a rough day. I hope you guys get to catch up on your naps this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your poor tired mom! Help her relax real good this weekend ok Wm?

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.