Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday.

When checking out the new thing in the bathroom, make sure your brother is closest.



Oh, OK, I've met him and he's not so bad. William just hisses at the door but I've hissed right at him! I think this makes me the grand champeen of hissing! Plus, I know his true and secret name and William doesn't! I will say he's a year and a half old and a lightweight at 10½ pounds. He still has to stay in Mom's bathroom until we get all the test results back because he went to the cat fix-it place last night and we didn't!

I think I'm having a pretty good day today!

For more Meezer Rule Wednesday, visit Cat Crossings, Sammy and Miles, Simply Siamese and Krasota Castle Cats.

13 comments:

  1. oh oh oh he told you his real and true name already? That's great!!!

    and that's a great rule too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wonder what his real true secret name is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! He's kinda cute but now that he's told you his true name and you've hissed at his face you have to start getting used to him. It doesn't sound like he's going away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, now that you've gotten the hissing out of the way you can cut that out now. That's what Mom and Dad say to Josie when she hisses, "cut that out!" He is awful cute, and he doesn't steal any of your colors so when something is all oranged-up you know it's his doing and you won't get blamed, so I think it'll work out just fine.
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! you have a new friend. That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's his weal secwet name?
    Hope the new thing in the bathwoom is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad Caroline got to meet the thing in the bathroom. The suspense is killing me. What is his true and secret name? Mom says she knows but she's not telling me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so it is a him! An William should really be the closest cause he's the mancat. Caroline, we are dying to know his secret name too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so exciting! I cannot wait to learn his true and secret name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm so pleased for you all coz once you've got the hissing out of the way I'm sure you'll be good friends. Go on Caroline, do tell us his Secret Name...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to meet him and leard his name.Poor William, not too happy about things right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So it is a him. That should please you, William. Now the boycats won't be outnumbered by girlcats any more. I hope his visit to the cat-fix-it place shows that he is healthy. That's a good Meezer rule, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.