Saturday, January 15, 2005

Uproar.

We all hid today because there was this horrible, scary and loud thing that Mom was using in the den. It was much much worse than the vacuum cleaner, although this thing didn't chase us around and make us afraid it would eat all our toys. No, instead of sucking stuff up this thing was spewing stuff out! Even if the noise hadn't kept us away, we didn't want to get all that dust in our eyes and little noses, so we just hid in Mom's bedroom.

Finally, when it got quiet again and we thought it was safe to come out, we found all kinds of furniture where it wouldn't normally be! This was both exciting and scary, because while we all have to investigate new things, we really don't like change. The whole thing wore us out so we just slept more.

So I'm not sure what's going on, but we can't get into the den because there's plastic all over the doorway! At first I kept eyeing what Mom had put up, since I was sure I could jump over it. I guess she noticed this because she added another piece. She's the only one who can see over the plastic, so I guess I'll have to be patient. I don't know how long I'll last! Although...I have discovered that I can walk from one piece of furniture to another without ever having to jump down to the floor, so that's been pretty fun. And I haven't even knocked anything over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee meowee.