Sunday, June 12, 2005

Surfing.

Mom and I took it easy this weekend because she said her back went out. I don't know where it went, but I had fun without it!

We spent some time visiting places that I like. Like this. I like it especially because the first thing you see looks like me and what I did to TP once!

What I really like about this is that Olivia the little piglet eating machine gets all wound up when she hears it! She is just so silly.

And I always like to look at this. I think I want to do one myself!

Then Mom found this story. Well, I never! I'm thinking there just had to be a dog involved somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Hi William,
    Hope your Mom's back has come back home. However, it really looked like fun surfing. Wow!! I really liked all the places you visited and I especially liked the "story".
    Shilgiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mommy's back went on a day trip with your Mommy's back. I hope they come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.