Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Wrap-Up.

So we had a relaxing day today. We even had the balcony door open a bit this afternoon and got some nice fresh air. Today my mom wasn't upside down when she got this shot of us (my sister's idea for yesterday).

Oh, you know what else happened yesterday? My silly bro made a beeline into the garage just as Mom was coming in from an errand and he wouldn't come back into the house! So she shut the door and went upstairs. Well, not even a minute later, who was crying like a little baby? My silly brother, of course. Guess it wasn't as fun as he thought it would be.



So I don't know what we'll be doing this weekend. Probably catching up on our sleep. Yeah, that sounds good!

Have fun, everybody! See you next week!

16 comments:

  1. HA! Silly Russel!
    It's way too cold here now to have any window or door open so we are quite jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Russell.Seems the grass is always greener... heehee Being left alone is not too fun ;)
    Have a fun weekend!!! Napping is always fun :)
    Purrs Tillie & Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure & JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catchin up on sum sleep sounds pawsome! You kittehz haf sum good ideas! Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. William, That is such a shadowy, exciting picture of YouKnowWho. I was all flustered when I saw her comment today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We been getting window whiffies too fer 2 weeks. But it got cold today. We cant wait fer Spring...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your weekend. A door is never as fun as when you can make it open...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nappin' is number one on my list of things to do. . .

    Taffy and that woman

    ReplyDelete
  8. William, we get open windows in the afternoons, it's great! The Baby sneaks into the garage and never says a word--she LOVES to snoop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been told exploring has its limits.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds just like Skootch. As soon as I open the basement door he zooms down and won't come up. But if I shut the door on him for about 2 minutes, he comes racing out pell-mell!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perhaps I could loan my painting to the Vatican?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ... garage? we so love garages. Love Darcy and Bingley xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you got an open balcony door? We haven't gotten any fresh air in a week or more. It gets down past freezing every night and doesn't warm up that much during the day. I can identify with Russell. Mom has a room she doesn't like me to go into, but I slip in whenever she goes in if I get the chance. I also come charging out if she closes the door on me for a little while.

    Herman

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.