Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Wilted.

Sorry I've been away. It's just been too too hot to do anything but lounge on my new cat tower.



See? See? See? We all love this, even if we are just too sapped by the heat at the moment to show it. And we're glad my mom took Spitty's advice from a week ago about it. And not only did she listen about that, she listened about the AC, too! This evening she and a colleague met up at Home Depot and he helped her get a big portable AC home and up the stairs. In about an hour or so, we'll have 13,000 BTUs blasting us with coolness! (The deal is we can't put a window unit in because the HOA won't allow it but we think this will be just fine.)

I'm thinking that the sardines, KFC and the return of that giant ant can't be far behind!

15 comments:

  1. Paws up for your human listening to advice from the Cat Blogosphere, and Spitty in particular. That new tower looks fab, and I can't wait for the report on the air conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaa! Things are definitely looking up - and cooler. We're glad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! William, my ManCat, anything else you ever need--just ask Spitty! I seem to have great sway over your Mom, probably because I look like you but I'm not you, if you know what I mean.

    I could try to package up a little fog and send that along, but now that you have the Big Cold Machine, you probably won't need it.

    Time to chill, Bro. Nice tower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KFC, dood! THAT'S what you want! That's what *I* want but I never get it :/

    I think the Younger Human needs a portable a/c, too...he doesn't have a/c at all and the Woman told him if it gets hot he can come over--AND BRING THAT DAMNED DOG BUTTERS!!! He reallllly needs a/c!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great tower! AND a/c! Things are getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new tower - and enjoy the new cold airs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The KFC, sardines, and a big bug visitor can't be far behind.

    Enjoy that new cat tower and cold air machine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new tower and the cold box, William! You guys scored big! Enjoy your AC! Paws crossed for the KFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. William, that cat tree is pawsomw!!!! WOW!
    Sardines and KFC with some a/c...
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! That's hard to beet ,but it beats the heat. heeheehee
    Summer finally came here so we are happy.Not as hot as you, but we like that too ;)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  10. we hope that the air conditioner werked and you don't haf the hots too much today

    ReplyDelete
  11. Won't hurt to push your luck on the KFC thing. Nice to know you're not being bothered by the heat that much anymore.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for getting AC so you can chill out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kitties! Just checking in. Hope you are enjoying your tower and your Giant Cold Box! I hope I get to see Screamoline this week.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.