Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tuesdays With Russell.

Gosh, my mom is all late late late tonight! And then she says she has other "stuff" to do. Like what, I wonder!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that even though I could tease PQ when she's busy on the mat, I don't. I don't tease her when she's busy in the box. I don't even tease Caroline when she's busy in the box. What I do do is just sit there so she sees me when she gets out. Then she gets all upset and screamy! Can I help it if she perceives this as teasing? I am just sitting there.

I swan, some people's cats!

9 comments:

  1. Russell, we sympathize. You must feel kind of put-upon at this point. We appreciate you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russell, we would NEVER think you might be...erm...menacing. Especially *just* sitting there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We speak fer all girlcats usin the litterbox... Stop starin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Russell, In the Human world, I think they call it stalking, but I know you mean well. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Russell, I hate to say it, but boycats CAN be annoying just by sitting there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anybody asked the girl cats about this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think if you just sit there then it's their issue...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Russell, here is what I have figured out in my several years of living with both boy cats and girl cats: boy cats don't have to do much to make the girl cats scream. Personally, I find ALL of it annoying, especially when Mom has to jump up off the couch to tell Tanner or Finn to stop bothering Olivia (when most of the time they weren't even doing anything).

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.