Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meezer Wednesday.

It's me, Caroline!

Guess what? You know my dumb weird brother who doesn't like tuna or treats? He bit off all my fur today while my mom was out hunting. See how bald I am?



My mom even saw the tufts in the hallway and said, "I'm sorry you're all bald, honey. I'm sure it will grow back in no time." Then I got extra pets and kissies. And because I am her very favorite little girl, I got the rest of the tuna tonight, too! And like a miracle it helped grow my fur back already! See?

15 comments:

  1. So, is it if you fib your fur grows back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your fur all grows back quickly. How rude that he stole all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, you are one beautiful catgirl in a house full of ruffians!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline, you are my favorite! You're the very best thing about Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, we think someone is telling fibs. We don't see any bald bits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why that is amazing. Getting tuna even changed the "before" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that Tuna must have magical hair growing properties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm sure it at least felt like he ate all your fur off. Tuna will help any situation. It's a miracle cure!
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um...are you sure you were bald, Caroline? You look OK to me.

    Your friend
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness for the power of the "Big T", Miss Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe Russell was just trying to clean you and got carried away...
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooooooooooo!!!! Tuna makes your fur grow?????? hahahahahahaha

    Mom...can we have tuna!!!!!
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Caroline, dem boy cats can be a little ruff. Glad yoor furs are growing back so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.