Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hanging Out.



Here I am contemplating this award my bud Derby honored me with.



Here's the story behind it:
This award was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium.When you receive this award it is considered a special honor. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to 5 others.

The rules for passing this honor on:
  1. Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
  2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
  3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
  4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

You know what, though? I think everybody I would pass this on to has already gotten it, so I think at this point I'll just say thanks, Derby! I am very honored you thought of me.

12 comments:

  1. How could I not honor my furiend, William! Tiny Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats William!! You look so good contemplating your award :)
    Thanks for your good wishes today :) We have a great home and a great brother in Mickey,even if we like to tease and chase him, heehee
    Purrs Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! And thanks for hanging out with us, although you didn't need to call the cops!

    Kavan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops... I had a Wordless Wednesday already, so you'll be getting this award from me tomorrow. There are a lot of people who deserve it who already got it, so it does get hard to pass on.
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations William, you certainly deserve this great award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so fascinated by it. You know you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your award! you inspire us with your destructiveness, handsomeness and cleverness daily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just gave the same coolio award to you and your whole group!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.