Monday, December 10, 2007

The Good Old Days.

While doing some catching up I was delighted to see some TP events enjoyed by Maggie and then some videos posted by Black Cat (although I don't think Black Cat herself does this sort of thing). Anyway, I got to looking through my old pictures and found this one, taken when I was a really really tiny boy (about 3–4 months old).


With the black on black, you can hardly see me, but I was only slightly
bigger than the roll!


Nowadays, the TP is kept well-hidden. [Sigh.] Maybe I need to ask Santa for a roll of my own.

I also wanted to say thank you to Black Cat for not only posting all those fun videos but giving me this lovely golden rose, too. She got this at Miss Peach's tea party awhile back and decided to share it with me.


Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. That is a lovely rose William. I think you are very funny there with that little bit of toilet paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! I can just see your ears!
    Too bad yer Mom spoiled all yer fun
    Hope Santa is more reasonable!!!
    Purrs,Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a tiny boy you sure were great at destroying the tp! I think you should get a roll for Christmas just for old times sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really were tiny William! Great job on the tp - it is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiny Boy, we bet after this escapade your mom was wondering just what she got herself into!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were itty bitty! None of us seem to care about TP one bit! Mommy is very happy about that, very happy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa WMD I can barely see you...Gracie is the shredder in our house...she loves paper

    Purrs
    Abby and Boo

    ReplyDelete
  8. William, I can barely see you! TP is super fun! I try to unroll ours every night. If Momma puts it on the holder, it doesn't unroll so well. But Daddy puts it on the holder so that I can unroll the whole thing super easy. Whoo hoo! Add a bunch of chew marks, and you're good to go!

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  9. He, he, he, I wouldn't want to be the next human visiting the human litter tray. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, shredding TP, it is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe what a tiny boy you were. And shredding TP is fun!!

    -Jasper McKitten-Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good work Wm. I see even as a tiny boy you were a talented artist! What a great project.

    George

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.