- I need to keep a record of things. If my memory got a little fuzzy, say, about what I did a week ago or a year ago, I could look it up. I haven't had to do that yet because I remember lots of things but I could if I wanted to. Plus, cats in the future can read what I wrote because all this stuff lives forever!
- I think it's important to reach out to cats everywhere. In our community we have cats from lots of different countries, even. That's very empowering. Because really, did your parents think outside their little neighborhood, let alone their back yards? We have the whole world!
- Because my mom won't get me a radio station.
- If I didn't blog, I'd probably be ordering lots of cat toys on the Internet or playing online poker or something. That would probably make my mom cross and I don't want to do that because she's my favorite favorite mom.
- It really is all about me. And my sisters, I guess. And all of us, really. We are the champions!
Monday, April 02, 2007
Five Reasons Why I Blog.
I was tagged by Lux and Willow, so here are the reasons I blog: