Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Day Before.

So it's cold and we're getting a little snow tonight and I have to admit that I spent most of the day napping. Now it's going to be a race to the finish to get my Valentine done! Not only that, but the craft room that used to be my room before Mom appropriated it is way way off-limits because Mom's been cutting mosaic pieces for me and she doesn't want me getting any glass stuck in my tiny toes. So now I'm going to have to really think a lot about doing something fun with only stuff I can get to!

This is too much to think about all at once.

8 comments:

  1. You could use weatherstripping and a red marker and make a pretty neat valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my William. You have so much to do! And so much to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiles are going to look great. It's work being locked out of the craft room.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm not sure my other comment went (stoopid blogger). I'm glad you're feeling better.
    Don't get so sleepy thinking about what you can get into that you don't have the energy to get into anything.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day Tiny Boy, Eddie, Olivia and Caroline. Your mum too.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.