Sunday, November 19, 2006

Countdown.

Well, we're almost ready for Thanksgiving and my guests. It's been exhausting, with no naps with Mom for two weekends in a row! I'm kinda glad at this point that this holiday happens only once a year.

Anyway, I did tell Mom she should have at least a little fun this weekend mainly because I needed some rest myself. So she went to something called a bead fair and she brought back what I thought were little toys for me but she said they weren't. And as if that weren't bad enough, she admitted that she had actually stopped by the city shelter on the way home and visited with the cats there!

Well, it's clear to me that my mom has an addiction problem with beads and cats. I think my sibs and I have to stage an intervention or something.

10 comments:

  1. wow, tell her that your house is too small for more cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,Thanks for visiting my blog.And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too! My Mom too is bsy with the Thanksgiving preparations.We 've invited many friends n relatives in our house..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could be good - more cats to snuggle & play with & beads to chase across the floor - encourage her

    ReplyDelete
  4. William, if you need us to help with the intervention we can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a game that we play when I get into stuff that's not really toys, but should be toys, if you know what I mean. It's called "Not for Puff", cause that what Mom yells when we play it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap, Squilliam! I would make posters and picket.

    That will get her attention!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mom has those same addictions. I thought she bought the beads to play with but she justs weaves them and makes jewelry out of them. What fun is that? Oh ya...we don't need any more cats either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Mom has the same problem except it is rats and cats, not beads. ~Merlin, Shadow, KO kO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh oh. How many Cats is she inviting over for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bringing home beads is one thing, but if she goes to the shelter, she may bring home another kittie.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.