Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Olivia The Masseuse.

My sister still has trouble getting the mama's girl thing down–especially with her uncontrollable urge to bite Mom out of the blue of the sky about 98% of the time–but she does know how to give Mom the best paw massage in the remaining 2% of the time. When Mom lies down for a nap, there's Olivia. She kneads and kneads with all four of her footies and she sings softly, too. Then, when Olivia senses all Mom's tension is gone, she curls up on her and they fall asleep!

I think that since Olivia's so good at this? She could get other tired cat moms as clients and earn some cat toy money!

10 comments:

  1. yeah, you sould put her to werk! that way she can earn food and toy money, and your mommy won't has to werk so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! 'specially since she uses all four of her footies. that's a real talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma said if she hires out, she should make sure she has a massage license.... But massage cats make pretty good money I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, William, you are quite the businesscat. You have money sense. I, personally, have never heard of using all four footies. Momma complains that when Mittens gives Momma a belly massage, she has her claws out.

    I guess if Olivia has her claws out, and massages her head,she is combing hair at the same time, kind of a hair stylist too...should get double for that.

    Patches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe if you can put her to work, you can collect a commission and save up more money for catnip and treats! I know my Mom wishes Olivia would teach us.
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I would pay Olivia to take care of my human pet. She has back problems sometimes so that could be a really big help! How much does Olivia charge for her services?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mum could use a good massage now and then. Stress relief.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh! A four footed massage. Maybe I should try that since I only use my front paws for kneading, which I do very well, by the way!

    Misty E.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.