Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's My Turn.

It's me, Caroline! William has been kind of scarce this weekend because he's secretly at some birthday party–here but not, if you know what I mean. So I'm taking this opportunity to say hi and share my weekend fun.

Saturday morning early I saw a western scrub jay. He was so blue and so handsome! Mommy said she had never seen one, and certainly not at our feeders. She told me to be careful looking at him, but I got so excited I flung myself into the window and that scared him away. He came back, though, a minute or two later. I got excited again and flung myself into the window again. I couldn't help it! He flew off, and if he came back, I missed him. Maybe he just needs a little time to get used to me.

Later I sat in another window and watched Mommy and Aunt M. put a bunch of rocks all over one area of our yard. When they came inside to take breaks, I'd go right over to Aunt M. and give her headbutts and kissies! That was fun!

Then today I lounged with Mommy while she did some stuff. We even got to take a nap, too! Just us girls. Mommy was on her side and Olivia curled up in front of her and I perched right on her hip. We all napped for about 45 minutes when I decided to make Mommy laugh. I stood up and moved to her waist to tickle her and boy did that get a reaction! I'm not really sure if she laughed or not–I had to move real fast.

Caroline

10 comments:

  1. It is nice you have some time alone with your Mom.

    Mittens likes to nap with Mom and disturb her. I am furry good and lie quietly. I am BAD at night though......I was REAL BAD last night cuz Mom and Dad were gone so much this weekend. They never learn......dont leave us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline - it's nice to hear from you! We're glad you had "mom" time this weekend. That is the bestest time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come join Smudge. We'll show those Gingers and Tuxies who really knows how to have fun.

    http://housepanthers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline, when I tickles Mom in bed, she calls it Tabby Tickle Torture. After Dad gets up in the morning, I find a toy and bounce all over Mom until she gets up. He gets up early but her noisy thing waits a long time to get her up. So I bounce her instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Caroline, nice to hear from you. i would think William wouldn't let you near the computer so you're smart to grab it when he's "away." we used to have blue jays here in the mitten state but i hardly ever see one anymore. i wonder where they went?

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I adore William, I have to admit, I love hearing from you, too, Caroline!

    As for William...he didn't mention an unfortunate "nude line dancing" incident from Magoo's party, did he?

    I hope, in my intoxicated state, I didn't send him packing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why Caroline, it's so nice to hear from you! We were beginning to wonder if you didn't like us since you never posted anything. But maybe it's 'cause you hardly ever get a chance to be at the computer by yourself, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caroline! So nice to hear from you. I hope you get to post more often. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend with your mom and Olivia. Very nice. Maybe we can do a girls only sleepover sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls rule! (Boys drool)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy, Caroline! Glad you got a chance to post. You sound like a very nice kitty. I like to tickle Mom and the Girl. The Girl is the most fun, cause she sorta squeaks. I hear you like to squeak, too!

    ~ nala

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.