Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What Draft?

Now that it's November and the time is different and it's getting much cooler and heat is going to cost like a million cat toys, Mom's been checking over the house to see where we can save heat.

It might be a little drafty around the front door, and Mom found that puzzling. So she checked it out. Well. She wanted to know why I shredded the gasket. I looked but I don't have any idea what a gasket is.


OK, well, maybe I did do something
to that white rubbery thing. But
I'm going to pretend I didn't.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. YOW! William! We did that too!If she asks again why you did it, just tell her: "because it was there". It's the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she didn't want you to shred it, she shouldn'ta left it there. Right...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tell your mom that you were inspectin' it for her. Clearly it was not up to snuff, so you wanted to draw her attention to it so that it could be replaced. This logic gets us outta lotza trouble around the house. Good luck!
    Buzzerbee & meep

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it too and then just looked at her very blankly and innocently like I didn't know what she was talking about. I suggest you stick with your plan!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.