Thursday, July 14, 2005

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

One of those giant dragonflies woke me up late last night. Even though I don't like those things and the noise scares me, it was far enough away where I could secretly watch it from my big window perch. It had these bright white eyes and all it did was fly in big circles for a long time! Thankfully, it finally flew away and it got all quiet again.

I sure hope one never comes over here. I'm way too little to pounce on something that big, and I'd never be able to eat it. Who would save us?

3 comments:

  1. Have no fear! Wimmy is here! I'd go kaboomie on it and then we could take it down together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have fireflies here. They don't buzz, but their hineys glow in the dark! I don't think you have to worry about Mothra either, he's too big to fit in the door.

    PS- I like your story of how you were rescued. We are some lucky boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a team to take down that dragonfly, like Ko Ko and me~ Merlin

    ReplyDelete

Wowee meowee.