Friday, February 25, 2005

Cat Mom Blog Friday.

Since Mom fixed up Eddie's room, she hasn't quite got everything reattached yet, including the scanner, so I don't have any pictures of her as a little cat right now. So instead I thought I'd tell you five things you didn't know about her:

1. She loves the color red. Red red red everywhere.
2. Her favorite birds are crows because they talk so much. And maybe because they're the same color as I am!
3. Most people think her favorite pie is Key Lime, but it's really mince. Key Lime is second. I like mince, too. I especially like the vanilla ice cream she puts on it.
4. She says no outfit is complete without cat fur on it. So we do our best to make sure she is completely accessorized at all times.
5. She is about a squillion years old in cat years. Eddie told me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wowee meowee.